Protect your elbow joint with an adjustable wrap-around support brace designed for maximum comfort and mobility
- One cushioned compression elbow support
- Double layered design: bottom mesh lining sleeve + top wrap-around compressive cushion layer
- Fitted with adjustable straps bands to secure the brace and prevent moving during activity
- High-quality compression fit technology for maximum muscle and joint support
- Woven with comfortable, breathable fabrics suitable for all-day wear
- Benefit from added protection over your elbow joint with soft plush fabric layering
Elbow brace employs mesh lining and ventilation holes to allow skin to breathe and wick away sweat
Enhance your athletic performance with an Aofit Compression Elbow Support. The ergonomic design employs a double-layer structure allowing you to tailor the fit of the elbow brace to adapt to your body for increased comfort. The first layer is a lightweight, breathable mesh lining to compress the elbow area, before the top cushioned brace is attached for maximum impact protection. To secure it in place, use the adjustable straps to tighten the brace to your elbow joint before beginning your workout.
Suitable for athletic or leisure wear, the Aofit Elbow Brace is a versatile support for your elbow. A supportive brace is an excellent option for those recovering from elbow surgery or individuals who require additional support for their elbow due to repetitive strain, dislocations, or general sports injuries. The compressive fit ensures your elbow moves in a healthy range of motion and alleviates unnecessary pressure on the joint to aid in a quick and healthy recovery.
Our breathable plush fabric is suitable for all seasons, quickly removing sweat whilst allowing your skin to breathe through the ventilation holes. Lightweight, flexible, and stretchy, our elbow joint compression sleeve provides the ultimate comfort for athletes in training, competition, or practice. Plus, benefit from added protection over your elbow joint with a soft and cushioned padding, shielding your elbow from unexpected damage or injury.