Heating Shoulder Brace Compression with Vibration
Conventionally unhealthy lifestyles generally led to body pain, muscle injuries, joint pains, and other physical ailments. The electric heated shoulder wrap is specifically designed to overcome these issues effectively.
Why Choose a Wrap?
- You suffer from frozen rotator cuff, muscle injury, arthritis, rheumatic pain, or shoulder dislocation.
- You play sports with maximum rotator cuff movements like Basketball, Badminton, Tennis, and Table tennis.
- You have swollen joints or inflammation in muscles.
- You are an athlete or perform activities like running and riding a bicycle.
- Heat Therapy, Magnetic therapy, and Vibration Massage work together to promote comprehensive rehabilitation.
- A built-in heat therapy pad can warm your shoulder and promote blood circulation.
- The electric heated shoulder wrap fits either the Left and Right Shoulder.
- Comfortable vibration massage eases joint pain, muscle stiffness, and joint swelling.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery makes for complete portability and can provide on-the-go relief.
- Auto program for 10-minute, 15-minute, and 20-minute.
- Elastic neoprene material and adjustable straps fit different arms and maximize comfort on the skin.
- USB recharge, charge 1 time, it can be used for up to 75 minutes.
- Intelligent control panel design, easy to use.
- Relieve knee rheumatic arthritis
- Accelerate muscle recovery
- Alleviate muscle pain
- Increase flexibility
- Improve circulation
- Promote better sleep
- Rated voltage: 110v-240v
- Power: 12W
- Battery Capacity: 5000mA
- Heating temperature: 45-60 degrees
- Material fabric: Breathable Neoprene
- LED display: three intelligent gear timing and temperature indicator.
How To Wear:
- Connect the strap to the buckle that is on the brace.
- Once the strap is in place, put the brace on your shoulder.
- Pull the long strap from under another arm, put it through the buckle, and now pull it from the other side of the buckle.
- Secure the Hook&Loop and make sure to have a firm and secure fit.
- Please do not wear the electric heated shoulder wrap at high temperatures for more than 5 minutes to avoid burns.
- It's NOT recommended to use the highest for a long time.
- The electric heated wrap is just a helpful aid, not a treatment or cure method.
- It's recommended to wear the brace above a T-shirt or cloth to avoid burns. Skin redness is normal for heat therapy.
- NOT for Pregnant women, or kids.
- The adapter should avoid contact with water during operation. It should be used in a completely dry condition
Commitment to Quality & Service
Everyone is different and has a unique problem. We genuinely want to understand each customer and provide the most efficient solution for a healthier life on time, every time.
45-Day Return Window
We gladly accept return items purchased at AOFIT for up to 45 days.
Everyone loves free shipping. And we offer free standard shipping for all orders.
We provide a special 20% discount for Hospitals, Schools, Non-Profit Organizations, active military, veterans, and their dependents.
I just received this and am happy to say this exceeds my expectations. The high heat setting is really warm, which I was hoping for. I have a heating pad that barely gets above what I consider warm. The massage is good also. Attaching the strap and fitting it took less than a minute.
I bought this for a friend of mine who suffers from chronic shoulder pain and refuses to go to the doctor. So far no complaints from him and he loves it. It heats and massages as the same time. Another bonus is the movable massagers because you adjust accordingly. This makes it highly portable.
My wife is facing a complete shoulder replacement and has severe shoulder pain. This device is a godsend as it provides her great relief when using it for just 15 minutes at a time. Definitely would recommend.
I purchased this product for my Mom who is 88 years young, this was a huge blessing to have found this . She had been experiencing shoulder pain. After one treatment of this massaging cuff she declares she experienced a miracle.