The weight of the knee is as follows:
1. When you lie down, the load on your knees is almost 0.
2. When standing up and walking, the weight of the knee is about 1 ~ 2 times.
3. The weight of the knee is about three to four times as high as the upper and lower steps.
When running, your knees are about four times as heavy.
When you play, your knees are about six times heavy.
Squatting and kneeling, the weight of the knee is about 8 times.
For example: a person weighing 50 kg, with a knee of about 200 kg, each step. (50 * 4 times)
A person's knee is at its best for 15 years
15 years old:
The knee is in development stage, and the growth of puberty is mostly near the knee joint.
15 ~ 30 years old:
The knee is in a "perfect state" and it can be said to be indefatigable. As long as it doesn't damage the knee joint, it doesn't feel like it exists.
30 to 40 years old:
The patella cartilage produces early mild wear, a vulnerable period, a short period of knee pain, lasting weeks to months, and some people may not even be aware of it. Patella cartilage is a layer of transparent cartilage 3 ~ 5 mm thick in the human knee joint, which can be a shock to the knee joint movement.
But due to the lack of nerve distribution in the patella cartilage, the "warning signal" can only be sounded at the vulnerable stage before the whole layer is worn, during which time it is needed to avoid strenuous exercise. It is also from this time that the use of the knee joint can no longer be arbitrary.
40 ~ 50 years old:
After taking a long journey, the medial side of the knee is prone to soreness, and it can be relieved by rubbing it with the hand. In the knee joint, the function of the meniscus is to cushion the shock and maintain stability. The body's 60% weight is supported by the medial side of the knee joint, so the medial meniscus degeneration occurs earlier. Because of the nerve distribution on the meniscus, it can be sore in the degenerative process. The arrival of this phenomenon is a reminder that it is time to start maintaining the joints.
Above 50 years old:
The knee can feel a significant pain, because the "service life" of the patella cartilage has been reached, the cartilage has been worn down and arthritis has been developed. It should be used to reduce the use of joints, reduce strenuous exercise, especially up and down stairs and mountain climbing, and can use crutches when necessary to relieve the pressure of the knee joint.
The cause of knee pain in the elderly
Middle-aged, knee tendon, ligament to degenerative change, articular cavity of the synovial fluid is secreted decrease, joint bone surface friction form bone wear for a long time, joint surrounding tissues due to reasons such as inflammation prone to fiber adhesion, so old people often feel knee stiff.
Activities will glow "clicking" play sound or, when catch cold catch cold or excessive activity induced pain, swelling, joint cavity effusion, serious still can make the old joint deformities, form a disability. Specifically, there are several reasons for knee pain in the elderly:
1. Chronic synovitis: chronic pain and swelling in the knee. It is found that the synovial fluid and the synovial membrane are thick.
2. Patella offset: after the activity, the knee is sore, and after rest, the knee is better.
3. Free body of the knee joint: the patient's leg is soft or the relevant section is stuck, and there is fricative tone under the patellar.
4. Anterior patellar bursitis: there was a history of trauma, which caused the prepatellar pain and the local tenderness.
5. Osteoarthropathy: after sitting or sitting for a long time, standing up and up and down, the joint pain is obvious and relief after rest.
6. False gout: male patients are more likely to have a knee joint. Swelling pain, high skin temperature and limited function. X-ray plates showed meniscus, articular cartilage calcification.
7. Femoral head necrosis: hip joint lesions have knee pain.
Pain in different parts of the knee
1. The knee outside iliac tibial pain.
2. Knee pain around knee, also called patellar joint pain.
3. Pain above the knee, may be four tendonitis.
4, upper or upper tibia of the knee or upper tibia, may be bursitis.
Daily health care for sore knees:
Don't walk too long. Take a break when your knees feel uncomfortable.
2. Do not exercise much exercise, such as running, high jump, long jump.
Avoid a squatting, squatting or kneeling position. Like a squat.
4. Do not make knee joint semi-flexion rotation, prevent half plate damage.
5. Maintain ideal weight to reduce the burden of the knee.
6. Keep your knees warm. Wear long pants and knee pads to protect your knees.
7. Remove heavy objects and wear high heels.
Avoid trauma and excessive Labour.
9. Shoe selection is important. A pair of shoes that fit your feet will not only help you walk comfortably, but also reduce the impact and stress of your knees when you exercise.
(1) the instep can be closely combined with the shoe, the width and length are suitable, and the arch of the arch can be maintained correctly.
(2) the weight of the shoe should be light, the sole should not be soft, and it should be a little thick.
(3) the heel can be about 2 to 3 cm high, and the soles of the shoes are easy to get tired when walking.
(4) the sole has anti-slip lines.
To relieve knee joint pain, it refers to the acupuncture point treatment:
Acute sprain to find the liangchu, joint stagnant calving nose,
The knee sends cool to find kunlun; He must knead in his knee.
And then on the knee; No disease left in three miles,
The descending method of kneeling knee; Knee disease elbow relief.
Should you exercise when your knee hurts?
Under the condition of the knee is injured, the unreasonable games lead to knee secondary injury, over time, the knee meniscus will lose protection due to abrasion and buffer role, the person that weigh can walking will inconvenience.
The knee joint belongs to the hinge joint, only the back and forth activity, cannot sway the activity. Under the condition of the knee is injured, the first to pay attention to protect, allows for easy movement before and after, promote the blood circulation of the knee joint, but not suitable for strong activity, exercise is not easy to cause the stiffness of the knee joint, excessive wear of games to accelerate the joint, but the movement is still to joint does not feel the pain.
Through proper muscle strength and stability training, the knee joint can be prevented
1. Side lying exercises: left side, slightly bent knee, and close heel. Head on the left arm, eyes straight ahead. Hold about 1 to 2 kg of weight on your right hand and put it on the outside of your leg. Then tighten your abdomen, tighten your hips, raise your right leg as much as possible, lift your legs, hold it for a few seconds, and let it go. Repeat 15 times, switch legs.
2, leg exercise: standing behind the bench or step of a solid, set foot on right foot don't hung up (heel), and will focus on the right foot weight, body up, left foot toe contact steps, adhere to the 1 to 5 seconds. Then lower your left foot and tap the ground. Repeat 8 to 10 times, switch legs.
3. Bridge exercises: lie flat on the ground, knees bent, feet apart, hips and hips, arms on both sides. Slowly raise the hips and smooth out of the ground. Then slowly put it down. Repeat 15 times.
4. Leg stretching: lie flat, bend your knees, and put your feet on the floor. Stretch out your left leg and set it in
Pull a strap or towel and hold the pull ends with both hands. Pull your legs to your chest with a pull strap, then stretch your legs straight and hold them for 10 to 30 seconds to improve your calf muscles and hamstrings. Repeat 3 to 5 times, then switch legs.
Eat more vitamin K (such as peas, broccoli) or take some glucosamine supplements that are good for your knees.