Reduce inflammation, swelling, and discomfort with a pair of lightweight compression sleeves for your knees, designed to protect skin whilst promoting a fast recovery
- One pair of lightweight knee sleeves with thick bands above and below the knee to prevent rolling when in use
- Protect your knee area after surgery, stitches, injury, sprains, or strains with a pair of elasticated knee compression stockings
- Ultra-soft silk fabric and unique knitted design allow skin to breathe, great for healing cuts and grazes
- High-quality mild compression fit technology for light muscular and joint support
- Thin knee sleeves can be worn underneath clothing as a warm or protective layer
- Premium Silk and Nylon blend
- Comfortable lightweight knee supports ideal for hospital patients, recovering from knee surgery, everyday knee support, elderly joints, and arthritis pain
The Aofit Lightweight Knee Compression Stockings are designed to help you easily recover from mild knee pain and injury. Crafted with a soft and highly flexible fabric, each knee stocking is gentle on the skin and easily adjusts to your body, making them some of the most comfortable knee protection sleeves available. Perfect for individuals with limited mobility, hospital patients, or the elderly, our comfortable knee sleeves are easy to pull on and off without hassle.
The unique knitted design allows your skin to breathe which is essential in the healing process for surface wounds such as stitches, cuts, grazes, and surgery scars. Multi-purpose and versatile, Aofit Lightweight Knee Stockings are a fantastic option for promoting a speedy recovery as they not only protect the skin from further damage but can help to reduce inflammation, minimize swelling and protect against infection.
Wearing knee compression hosiery can also benefit those with arthritis in their knee joints. The colder weather can have a negative impact on the body, making your joints stiff and flaring up arthritis. Help reduce localized pain by warming the affected areas with comfy knee stockings from Aofit. The thin, cozy fabric can be easily worn under regular clothing or hospital gowns and can help to keep your knee warm and protected, easing any arthritis discomfort and pain.
Commitment to Quality & Service
Everyone is different and has a unique problem. We genuinely want to understand each customer and provide the most efficient solution for a healthier life on time, every time.
Plus: Definitely reduced swelling. Extremely comfortable once on.
Minus: getting them on and off is a work out.
Well-made and they provide great support
Got these socks for my girlfriend and she’s happy with it.
I am pleased with the fit and how they wear and wash. I wear them every day. I would buy again.