Designed for high-impact sports and intense activity, the Aofit Double Support Knee Braces provide heavy-duty protection for your knee throughout the most challenging workouts
- One pair of extra-supportive knee braces fitted with an open-hole design for mobility
- Protect your knee with a high-impact protection foam pad
- Adjust for your perfect fit with removable wrap-around strap
- High-quality compression fit technology for maximum muscle and joint support
- Benefit from 3 built-in spring stabilizers at each side of the knee to guide your movements and prevent injury
- Woven with comfortable, breathable fabric suitable for all-day wear
- Knee supports ideal for high-impact, high-contact sports or assisting in knee recovery
Get back on track with the Knee Stabilizing Support Braces from Aofit. Fitted with 3 stabilizing strips at either side of the knee, these extra supportive knee sleeves keep your knee moving in a healthy range of motion. Our stabilizers help prevent overloading, twisting or strains so you can workout without worry. To protect the knee, each brace features a foam pad over the knee bone, helping to cushion the bone from impact and injury when in motion. Durable, lightweight and tough, Aofit padded knee supports are ideal for those recovering from knee surgeries and injuries, or are suitable for high-performance athletes in training, competition or practice. Aofit Knee Stabilizing Support Sleeves are ergonomically designed, comfortable to wear, and feature adjustable wrap-around straps so you can tailor the compression to your needs. Secure the straps using the Velcro strips to avoid the brace from moving, and to apply more pressure around the knee for maximum support and to alleviate stress from the joint.
Whether you’re a high-performance athlete looking for premium joint and muscle support during the competition season, or a novice looking to prevent injury during training, Aofit Stabilizing Knee Support Sleeves are a fantastic choice to help keep your joints and muscles in optimal condition.