Guide your back into proper alignment with a comfortable and breathable upper back brace, ideal for quickly alleviating back and shoulder pain whilst improving your posture
- Reduce back and shoulder pain with an upper back compression brace
- Made with a sustainable and breathable neoprene for a comfortable fit
- Stretchy fabric molds to the shape of your body and provides comfy compression for your shoulders
- The non-bulky design allows you to wear the shoulder brace under clothing
- High-quality compression fit technology for extra upper back, spine and shoulder support
- Great for wearing when working from home, during workouts, sitting or standing
Do you find yourself slouching at work and end up with pain in your neck, back or shoulders at the end of the day? Quickly and effectively alleviate strain in your upper back with a comfortable shoulder brace from Aofit. Our soft and supple upper back brace is designed to reduce stress on your neck and shoulder area, gently moving your spine back into proper alignment and ensuring that your joints and muscles are working in a healthy range of motion. Whether sitting at a desk, working on site, or recovering from a back injury, the Aofit Upper Back Shoulder Support can help you feel your best with this simple pain relief solution.
Crafted with a discreet design, the Aofit Shoulder Brace is lightweight, smooth and suitable for wearing under clothing. Easy to use, simply pull the shoulder brace on as you would a jacket and feel the compression fit technology get to work.
A shoulder brace is a fantastic muscular support option for athletes, office workers, laborers, parents or anybody recovering from a neck or back injury. The stretchy compression technology provides support for your upper back area, taking the strain away from the muscles so you can enjoy your day free from back pain and shoulder discomfort.
Commitment to Quality & Service
Everyone is different and has a unique problem. We genuinely want to understand each customer and provide the most efficient solution for a healthier life on time, every time.
Had bursitis and this wrap was AWESOME. Yeah, it's bulky-ish, may restrict certain motions, and it's a little harder to put it on your left shoulder than your right. Don't care.